Grapefruit 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil by Edens Garden- 10 ml
There are some moments that you wish you could play on repeat. Letting your toes soak into the ocean, sipping coffee on a quiet morning, landing a job or getting on a plane to an exotic location. Grapefruit essential oil helps remind us of those life-giving and inspiring moments of our lives. Its unique properties
There are some moments that you wish you could play on repeat. Letting your toes soak into the ocean, sipping coffee on a quiet morning, landing a job or getting on a plane to an exotic location. Grapefruit essential oil helps remind us of those life-giving and inspiring moments of our lives. Its unique properties uplift, revive and inspire a lovely emotional buoyancy. Grapefruit’s aroma is sweet and zesty and can ease tension. Topically, it helps the skin restore a youthful glow through its abounding astringent properties. Through inhalation, Grapefruit can help curb the appetite and prevent overeating, leading to weight loss. During massages, Grapefruit stimulates the senses while beautifying the skin. Known for its mild euphoric properties, it settles emotions and restores balance. The earliest records of Grapefruits were found in the West Indies during the early eighteenth century. Florida was home to the first planted Grapefruit trees in 1820. Grapefruits trees grow 30 to 50 feet in height and produce fragrant white flowers that develop into large yellow fruits. The peel is removed and cold pressed to extract the essential oil. It has a thin consistency and has a faint orange color. Grapefruit is a stunning addition to any of Edens Garden citrus single oils or blends.BOTANICAL NAME: Citrus paradisi ORIGIN: USA EXTRACTION METHOD: Cold Pressed PLANT PART: Peel NOTE: Top FAMILY: Rutaceae BLENDS WELL WITH: Lemon, and other citrus AROMA: Citrusy, sweet, bright, and tart CONSISTENCY: Thin – Medium COLOR: Pale Orange **Euro droppers are not included with 100 & 250 ml bottles**SAFETY: Dilute to a maximum of 4% when using topically. Using more than the recommended dilution can cause adverse reactions such as photosensitization, or sensitization SHELF LIFE: 2 Years
- Each oil is available in 5, 10, 30, 100 and 250 ml- packaged in amber glass bottle with euro style dropper cap. Each order includes our 150 Ways to Use Essential Oils brochure. For more details about this product, see Product Description section below.
- Each oil is GC/MS tested to ensure 100% certified pure therapeutic grade quality. Reports and comments posted on direct website. No pesticides, herbicides, GMO or additives. All oils stored in temperature controlled rooms, with minimal light, to ensure therapeutic properties are not compromised.
- Highest quality and affordable prices. We do not sell wholesale or to stores, but offer top quality essential oils at the best price, direct to our loyal customers. We ship promptly from our garden to your home, which means product never sits on shelves. We control the freshness and quality of each product.
- We are one of the top 250 US sellers on Amazon.com (ranked 178 out of around 2 million sellers), with a consistent customer service feedback rating of 100%. Edens Garden is women owned and operated. 10% of all proceeds are donated to a variety of organizations.
- We offer 164 oils- Age Defy (Immortelle), Align (Valor), Allspice, Amyris, Angelica Root, Anise Star, Anxiety Ease, Aphrodisiac, Arborvitae, Aromance, Balance, Basil, Bay, Bergamot, Birch, Black Pepper, Blood Orange, Blue Tansy, Breathe Easier, Buddha Wood, Cajeput, Camphor, Caraway, Cardamom, Carrot Seed, Cassia, Cedarwood-Atlas & Himalayan, Celery Seed, Cellulite, Chamomile-German & Roman, Cilantro, Cinnamon Bark, Cinnamon Leaf, Cistus, Citronella, Clary Sage, Cleaning, Clementine, Clove, Cocoa, Coffee, Cognac, Copaiba, Coriander, Cumin, Cypress, Cypriol, Davana, Digest Ease (DigestZen/Di-Gize), Dill Weed, Earth & Wood, Elemi, Energy Boost, Eucalyptus-Globulus & Radiata, Exhale (Breathe/Raven), Fennel, Fir Balsam, Forthaves (OnGuard/Thieves), Frankincense-Carterii, Frereana & Serrata, Frankincense & Myrrh, Galbanum, Geranium, Ginger, Goldenrod, Good Night (Serenity/Peace & Calming), Grapefruit, Harmony, Head Ease (PastTense/M-Grain), Helichrysum, Hope, Hyssop, Immunity, Jasmine, Joy, Juniper Berry, Key Lime, Laurel Leaf, Lavender-Bulgarian, French & Spike, Ledum, Lemon, Lemon Eucalyptus, Lemon Myrtle, Lemongrass, Lime, Litsea, Love, Mandarin, Meditation, Melissa, Mountain Savory, Muhuhu, Muscle Relief (Deep Blue/Panaway), Myrrh, Myrtle, Neroli, Nerolina, Niaouli, Nutmeg, Opoponax, Oregano, Palmarosa, Palo Santo, Parsley, Patchouli, Pennyroyal, Peppermint, Peru Balsam, Pest Defy, Petitgrain, Pine, Plai, PMS Ease (Clary Calm/Dragon Time), Purify, Quiet Time, Ravensara, Ravintsara, Relaxation, Respiratory Ease, Root Beer, Rose-Bulgarian & Moroccan, Rose Geranium, Rosemary-Moroccan & Spanish, Rosewood, Sage, Sandalwood-Australian & East Indian, Simply Citrus, Sleep Ease, Spearmint, Spikenard, Spring Garden, Spruce, Stay Alert, Stress Relief, Sunshine Spice, Sweet Ambiance, Sweet Marjoram, Sweet Orange, Tagetes, Tangerine, Tarragon, Tea Tree, Thyme, Turmeric, Uplift, Valerian, Vanilla, Verbena, Vetiver, White Fir, Wild Orange, Wintergreen, Yarrow & Ylang Ylang