100% Pure Premium Organic Lavender Essential Oil – 10ml – Imported From France – Undiluted Therapeutic Grade Aromatherapy , Massage, Relaxation, Headache Relief, Perfect to Use in the Bath, Make Soap, Bath Salts, Candles, Therapy Blends for Lotions, Body, Face, Skin, Hair Care and Growth, Making Non-toxic Bug Spray, Safe for Your Pets – By Sweet Essentials
➳ Botanical Name: Lavandula Officinalis ➳ Plant Part: Flower ➳ Country Of Origin: France ➳ Method Of Extraction: Steam Distillation ➳ Color: Pale yellow to yellow liquid ➳ Flash Point: 156 Degrees Fahrenheit ➳ Aromatic Scent: Has a floral, herbaceous, fresh scent with balsamic woody undertone. ➳ Blends Well With: Bay, Bergamot, Chamomile, Citronella, Clary
➳ Botanical Name: Lavandula Officinalis
➳ Plant Part: Flower
➳ Country Of Origin: France
➳ Method Of Extraction: Steam Distillation
➳ Color: Pale yellow to yellow liquid
➳ Flash Point: 156 Degrees Fahrenheit
➳ Aromatic Scent: Has a floral, herbaceous, fresh scent with balsamic woody undertone.
➳ Blends Well With: Bay, Bergamot, Chamomile, Citronella, Clary Sage, Geranium, Jasmine, Lemon, Mandarin, Orange, Palmarosa, Patchouli, Pine, Thyme, Rosemary, Rosewood and Ylang-ylang.
Information on this site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. A decision to use/not use this information is the sole responsibility of the reader. Please see your doctor or health care professional for medical evaluation.
- ✔ WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS FOR SKIN? Lavender is said to inhibit the bacteria that causes skin infection. Due to the antiseptic and antifungal properties found in Lavender Essential Oil it can be used to treat and soothe various skin problems like acne and psoriasis, cuts, scrapes, burns, and sunburns. Sufferers of Chicken Pox will find relief in the soothing benefits of Lavender Oil and appreciate how it prevents scarring.
- ✔ WHAT ARE THE PLANTS PROPERTIES? antiseptic, antibacterial, analgesic, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antiseptic, antispasmodic, aromatic, carminative, cholagogue, deodorant, diuretic, emmenagogue, insecticide, nervine, sedative, stimulant, stomachic, vulnerary, antitumoral, anticonvulsant, vasodilating, antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory, vermifuge.
- ✔ WHAT ARE THE DOCUMENTED USES OR BENEFITS? Acne, allergies, anxiety, dermatitis, burns, headaches, itching, scars, sores, strains, stress, insomnia, hair loss, burns, nervous tension, respiratory infections, high blood pressure, arteriosclerosis, menstrual problems/PMS, skin conditions, blood cholesterol reduction, reducing excess sebum on skin.
- ✔ WHAT ARE ESSENTIAL OILS? Essential oils are the volatile liquids of the plant. They are obtained from properly distilling any part of the part including the seeds, roots, bark, stems, leaves, fruit, flowers or branches! Distillation through steam is a very slow process and is carried out at low temperatures to maintain the quality and therapeutic benefits of the oil.
- ✔ WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS FOR HAIR? Nourishes hair · Moisturizes scalp and strands · Helps prevent shedding hair · Improves blood circulation on the scalp aiding in hair growth · It has powerful antiseptic qualities treating dry scalp, fungi, bacteria, and other microbes You can add a few drops of lavender oil to any carrier oils like argan oil, jojoba oil, coconut oil, etc.. Then apply a few drops to hair. Can be used as a weekly hot oil treatment or daily use (in small amounts).